This page was last modified on 25/03/2022
We are aware that you have confidence in us. We therefore see it as our responsibility to protect your privacy.
Here you can read which (customer) data we collect, why we collect this data and how we want to improve your user experience. That way you know exactly how we work.
Carrier Europe S.A.
Rue Joseph Luns 52
1401 – Nivelles (BE)
+32 67 40 01 30
WHICH DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Below you will find an overview of the personal data collected.
• We collect your personal data for various communication purposes, but only in a personal relationship with you.
Your information will not be delivered to third parties. Our communication with you includes the following: conducting correspondence (both online and offline), concluding contracts, sending offers and / or handling applications.
• We may combine the information we have collected from you with information obtained from other sources. This allows us to improve the overall accuracy and completeness of the information and we can tailor our contact with you better and more relevant, both online and offline.
• We may also collect information from you that relates to the use of our online channels such as our website, our Facebook page and other online platforms, through various techniques including cookies that are placed on your computer. (see further under ‘Cookies’)
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA USED FOR?
Below you will find an overview of reasons for the use of your data.
- Your data can be used to answer your requests, by ourselves or by external parties involved in the processing of your application.
- Your data can be used to contact you for a customer satisfaction survey or market research.
- Your data can be used to enable the service you request on us (eg contact you to ask additional questions)
- Your details can be used by Carrier Europe S.A. for marketing purposes, if you have given permission for this.
- Your data can be used and analyzed with regard to your interaction on our website. This with the aim of optimizing navigation and ease of use.
HOW LONG WILL YOUR DATA BE STORED?
Your personal data will be kept for as long as necessary. When there is no longer any interaction between Carrier Europe and you as a user, the data is deleted automatically after 48 months.
THE RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN
As a user, you have the right to view the personal data we hold about you and you can always forget to ask questions.
In concrete terms, this means that Carrier Europe S.A. must delete all personal data if requested by the user. Carrier Europe S.A. has one month to do this.
As an end user, you can withdraw your consent to retain data at any time.
When we collect your data, you can let us know that you do not want them to be used for further marketing contacts.
Carrier Europe S.A. must report all data leaks to the Belgian Data Protection Authority (GBA) within 72 hours. As a user you will be informed of any data leaks known by us.
DATA TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES
Your personal information is not shared with third parties. Your data can be shared internally to follow up your file, your contract or to send information to you if you have given your consent.
The employees of Carrier Europe S.A. are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data at all times.
CUSTOMIZE / UNSUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER SERVICE
At the bottom of each mailing you will find the possibility to change your details or to unsubscribe. There will also be a possibility on our website to you at any time to write out on newsletters.
- Necessary cookies: these cookies are indispensable to visit our website and to use certain parts of it. These cookies allow you to navigate between the different parts of the website, or to fill out forms. If you refuse these cookies, certain parts of the website will not or not be optimally accessible.
- Functional cookies: the functional cookies are the cookies that make the functioning of our website easier and more pleasant and ensure that you get a more personalized browsing experience. For example, it is the cookies that remember your language preference, as well as the cookie that keeps track of whether you have already been asked to register for a newsletter so that you do not receive the same requests each time.
- Performance cookies: these cookies aim to collect information about the way visitors use our website, such as the number of pages visited, the number of displayed error messages, etc. with the aim of analyzing and optimizing the use of the website.
You can manage the cookies by adjusting your browser settings. You can choose to block all cookies or to only accept cookies from certain websites. Blocking cookies can have an impact on the surfing convenience and make your surfing experience less smooth.
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK